Turquoise Gemstone meaning
Turquoise is one of the oldest protection amulets, and was also known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures.
Strength, protection from harm, psychic sensitivity and connection to the spirit world
If given a turquoise by a loving friend, that stone would protect the wearer from negative energy and bring good fortune. The turquoise is the symbol of friendship. It also brings peace to the home.
This stone is a very personal and meaningful stone to one who wears it. Turquoise takes on the characteristics of the owner.
Turquoise carries great wisdom of basic truth within it. It is one of the oldest stones known. This is a stone that a person must learn to attune to instead of the stone attuning to the person. It is important that the owner of a Turquoise give it the proper attention.
Healing properties of Turquoise
- Neutralizes over-acidity
- Alleviates rheumatism, gout, stomach problems, viral infections
- Increases growth, muscular strength
- Alleviates pain, relaxes cramps
- Contains anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects
- Application: should be worn on the solar plexus